The issue of global warming is bourgeoning with time and it has forced people to move towards options that are ecofriendly in order to provide mother Earth with some level of relief. Among them, one option is that of the moped scooter, which provides its users with extreme comfort, and the environment with great respite. No matter you want to exercise a bit or are looking forward to reducing the amount of carbon in the atmosphere, the electric moped scooters come in handy.
Advantages of Moped Scooters:
Let’s read on and find out some of the major advantages of the electric moped scooters:
1. Aids in saving money:
Compared to the regular vehicles, the electric moped scooters come in a price tag much smaller than that of the electric vehicles. Moreover, as these scooters do not need one to fill them with gas, they aid the users in saving loads of money. Also, because batteries are used in the working of these vehicles, they are just needed to be charged, which obviously comes free of cost. Being an obvious fact that fueled vehicles turn out to be much costlier than the charged ones, saving money comes as the biggest advantage for the users.
2. Time saver:
Who likes staying stuck in the traffic for long hours? No one, right? The traffic is avoided quite efficiently as these scooters move easily through the long lines of vehicles. Hence, with the electric moped scooters, the time is saved to a great deal.
3. Leads to an active life:
The moped electric scooters help a person in living a fitter life. As this electric bike is to be ridden using power or pedals, staying active while using it becomes a reality. If you don’t like to sweat it out in the gym, choosing a moped electric scooter would surely be a good option to opt for.
What to consider when choosing an electric moped scooter?
For people who have no prior knowledge about the electric moped scooters, choosing the right one to buy may get a bit tough. However, if you have taken the decision to buy it, there are the following things that you need to consider while buying it:
1. The built:
As the market is saturated by these scooters, it is necessary to select that item that comes with a strong built. A lot of items these days are made in China, hence making it tough for the user to retain its functionality for a long period of time. Cheap-looking moped scooters made of low-quality material doesn’t stay with the user for a long period of time.
2. Must be able to hold load:
A lot of scooters are not able to carry a lot of loads and makes it difficult for the user to sit on it and move to greater distances. Most of the time, the people weighing around eighty kgs find it tough to travel on these scooters. This could cause harm to them and thus, the load should be checked well before buying the scooter.
3. Choose the noiseless option:
The e-scooters at times make a lot of noise that irritates the users. Also, it may cause great embarrassment to the rider. Therefore, before buying the final product, it is necessary to buy a scooter after checking and analyzing its noise production.
Buying an electronic item comes with great unreliability. In order to avoid this unpredictability, one has to make sure to buy a moped scooter that comes with some warranty. A lot of companies provide the buyers with a three to five-year warranty that adds up in the trust factor offered by these companies.
Are electric moped scooters safe?
A lot of people, no matter how much they want to, opt not to buy an electric scooter, owing to the various ‘news’ that they have heard. They think that using an electric scooter is not a safe option to go for. However, this is not true as the moped electric scooter is safe, considering one uses it with caution.
1. Be cautious in the rain:
Anything that is electric in nature has to be used with great caution. Cruising on the road that is filled with water and splashing water on other vehicles is what one would surely want to go for. However, while riding an electric scooter on the road, one should slow down when he comes close to the water and avoid riding the scooter in rain.
2. Give it some time:
An electric scooter doesn’t work the way a normal scooter does. Jumping on the e-scooter and kicking its start is not the right way to do it. It takes time for the user to start it correctly. Hence, if one wants to stay safe while riding this scooter, it is necessary for the user to give the ride some time. However, going too quick on it could cause harm both to the rider as well as the ride.
3. Replicating tricks on these scooters:
The viral videos on YouTube might have enticed you to replicate these tricks in your real life as well. However, you need to know that the e-scooter is very different from the regular one and performing these tricks can really be extremely dangerous for the user.
The stunts performed using the bricks can especially be of great danger as it is difficult to lift the scooter up swiftly when a brick comes in sight. It is particularly needed to be understood that all the tricks performed by the you-tubers are done under strict supervision, and half of them are probably fake. Whereas, not keeping these things in mind may cause a great disaster if one opts for them.
Some of the best items from which you can opt one that fits your requirement are as follows:
1. ANCHEER Foldable Electric Bike
The ANCHEER folding electric bike is quite a sought after electric scooter for people who look forward to going ecofriendly. As this scooter requires one not to spend a fortune on refueling it time and again, it surely is a cost-effective option to opt for.
Some of its best features are:
Premium quality brake:
One major thing that the riders focus on while buying a ride is the quality of brakes that it comes with. A low standard brake may make you vulnerable to great danger. At times, you might want to pull the brakes immediately, and for that matter, it is necessary for the scooter to have front as well as rear brakes that function with great efficiency. This particular scooter comes with a fork that is covered with carbon steel, which adds to the competence of this brake system.
A strong frame:
This scooter comes with a particular study framework that has an aluminum alloy folded on it. Therefore it is possible for the user to keep this product usable for a very long period of time. Also, it adds to the durability of the product and it lasts long.
The battery is removable:
Another amazing feature that the ANCHEER electric scooter comes with is a removable battery which is works well for around twenty to fifty kilometers without having to be charged time and again.
Sturdy front wheels:
This scooter comes with the wheels that make it’s working much more efficient as well as safe. The chances of a person hitting some heavier vehicle and getting hurt are low. The wheels, both in the front and back, are doubly layered by alloy, thus add to the durability of these wheels.
- Removable batteries
- Also a safer option to opt for
- Particularly easy to fold
- Furthermore, works well for long journeys
However, with time, the time period required to fully charge the batteries elongate
2. SwagCycle Electric Folding Bike Pro, App-Enabled, 18 mph E-Bike along with a USB Port
- Robust and foldable; the e bike’s sturdy frame can support up to 264 pounds and collapse its stem and handlebars for easy storage
- Extreme torque; tackle speeds up to 18 mph via app optimization and climb inclines up to 12 degrees on a powerful zero emission motor
- Long lasting charge; a single charge lets you traverse up to 15. 5 miles of thrilling adventures and new discoveries
- App control; connect your iOS or Android with the Swag Cycle 2 app to track your trip, speed, GPS location, and more
- USB port; plug your mobile devices into the electric bike’s USB port to stay fully charged wherever you go
Another amazing option to opt for is that of the SwagCycle Pro Folding electric bike. Some major features that it comes with are:
That one feature that forces all the people to opt for this item is its ability to be folded easily. It is extremely convenient for people to fold this scooter whenever needed and take it along. Even though this scooter comes with quite a sturdy frame, it still is quite easy to fold. The handlebars further help in storing excess items in them.
Another amazing feature that this item has is that of it being able to sustain the charging for a long period of time. Once the battery is charged to the fullest, one can make the scooter work for around fifteen miles. Thus, it makes long rides much easier.
A USB port:
The USB port that comes with this scooter helps the user in plugging all kinds of mobile devices in the bike. Thus, one can use a mobile phone as well as the scooter whenever and wherever needed.
Control through applications:
No matter you have an Apple phone or an android one, with the help of an application associated with the Swag cycle 2, you can manage the trips well regularly. Also, the speed, along with the location, can be monitored and controlled well.
- Easy to manage
- Especially helps in conserving energy
- Also, the bright headlights keep things safe
- Charging is fast as well as long-lasting
- A bit tougher to learn to ride at first
3. Razor Electric Seated Scooter E300S:
- Electric scooter with detachable seat for easy cruising and commuting
- Chain-driven electric motor and super-size dec
- Reaches speeds of 15 miles per hour; twist-grip acceleration control
- Recommended for ages 12 and older; 220-pound maximum rider weight; 90-day warranty
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use.
The Razor E300S electric scooter is also quite a loved one amongst the customers. Some of its amazing features are:
Amazing run time:
One great benefit of this particular scooter is that of its amazing run time. The fact that this ride comes with a ride time of around forty minutes makes it possible for a rider to ride it for long periods of time. While riding this scooter, one gets able to move to his office and then come back without having to worry about recharging the vehicle.
The charging time for this scooter is just twelve hours. Once a person puts the plug, the charging button turns red. Within twelve hours, the plug turns green, which specifies that the charging is complete and hence the rider can ride it for forty minutes consecutively.
The company also offers its customers a warranty for three months. In brief, using this warranty, one can easily get the scooter replaced or repaired, within ninety days, without having to pay an extra amount of money for the purpose.
- The steel frame, in particular, makes this item a long-lasting one
- Moreover, the rechargeable battery system makes things easier
- Also, the rear brake is hand operated that keeps the rider safe at all times
- The scooter moves really fast compared to its competitors
- Furthermore, can travel up to forty minutes continuously
- However, it needs some assembling
- Also, the replacement of tubes is tough
4. SwagCycle Aluminum Folding and Lightweight EB-5 Pro EBike
- Pre-assembled; the electric bike already comes pre-assembled so you won't have to waste time with complicated assembly and foreign bike...
- Height adjustable for adults and teens; easily adjust the bicycle seat and handlebar to find the perfect position for a comfortable ride
- 14 inch wheels; a pair of air-filled rubber tires with quick-disconnect power lines ensure better traction and easy tire maintenance
- 15.5 mile range; ride your hybrid bike on full throttle to cruise up to 15.5 miles on a single charge by toggling between power assist and...
- The EB-5’s foldable bike frame can accommodate riders up to 264 pounds and folds three times so it fits inside compact vehicles, under...
Some of the best features of SwagCycle EB-5 Pro are:
With a charging time of just four to five hours, one gets able to use and ride the scooter for fifteen miles. The fact that this charging time is way less than the other available scooters, this is quite a sought after item for the rides.
The tires attached to these scooters are fourteen inches wide and are circulated with rubber. It doesn’t only provide the ride with a higher level of safety as well as a great level of ease in riding.
For the best part, the seats offered by the scooter to the users are extremely comfortable and well adjusted. Hence, one can adjust the elevation level of the seat according to his or her height.
- Great level of safety
- Particularly easy to maintain
- The transportation process is quite efficient
- Also, can be stopped whenever needed
- Moreover, has a long battery life
A bit expensive option to opt for
5. SKRT 350W 48V Electric Scooter
- Dimension: 45x24x36, Wheel Base 10 Inch, Weight 52 Lbs, Max Speed 18 mph, Maximum Range 18.6 miles
- Motor: Premium Brushless motor, Output power 350W, Rated oltage: 48V, Maximum Rider Weight Limit: 220LB
- Battery Capacity: 48V12Ah, Standard Voltage: 48V, Charging time: 6 Hours, Battery Capacity Indicator
- Extremely fast and long battery life, Intuitive Simple front and back Hand Disk Break system, Loud Volume bike horn
- Portable folding design for easy storage at home or when needed, Front and rear Led lights, Key start protection, 8.5" Air tire
Some amazing features of the SKRT electric scooter are:
For the efficient working of a scooter, one has to make sure that it has an efficient motor installed in it. The SKRT electric scooter comes with a premier motor that is brushless at the same time. The weight of this motor is also 220 lb, which further makes it worth having a ride.
High capacity battery:
The battery used in this scooter is of great quality. Having an efficiency of working for six hours once it is fully charged makes it possible for the rider to use the ride for long distances. Also, the battery requires merely 48V to be charged properly.
Easy to fold:
Even though it has a sturdy structure, the scooter is extremely easy to fold. It can be taken from one place to another even in the folded position quite easily.
- Easily foldable
- Furthermore, has a long-lasting battery
- Also, the horn is loud enough to be heard properly
- In addition, it is easy to be charged in a small period of time
A bit overpriced
6. SwagCycle Aluminum Folding EB-1 Classic Lightweight eBike
- Easily transition between 3 pedaling modes (full throttle, pedal assist, or pedal only). Reach speeds 12.4 mph (full throttle) and climb...
- Fold and Go Design. The ultra-strong, aluminum alloy frame can support riders up to 242.5 lbs. and folds easily. You can take it wherever...
- Superior Stopping Power. Dual disc brakes and “Auto guard” technology combine to give this motorized bike greater control and more...
- Stay Connected. Need to use navigation or ride-tracking apps? Simply mount your smartphone to the handlebars for easy access. The handlebars...
- Smoother Riding, Better Traction. by 14-inch front and 12-inch rear air-filled rubber tires.
Some best features of SwagCycle EB-1 are:
With the help of extremely sturdy brakes and the technology of auto guard, one is able to elevate his safety level simply by stopping the scooter whenever needed. Thus, this scooter is a reliable option to opt for.
Using the SwagCycle EB-1 classic scooter’s application, one is able to stay connected to his ride whenever needed. The speed of the scooter, as well as the GPS, can be recorded well using the application.
- Easy control of the scooter
- Also, has LED headlight to makes things safer
- Additionally, it can be folded and taken wherever needed
- The breaks are too tight initially