Are you looking for the fastest hoverboards in the world? Riding hoverboards to your home or school can absolute be an awesome feeling. You get the rush of wind on your face while also saving money and time on fuel.
Hoverboards are an invention that has changed the way we do things. When it first appeared, hoverboards were not that fast. Luckily, after many improvements by the manufacturer, the speed of the hoverboard has become faster, most hoverboards on the market have a speed in the range of 6-12 MPH. In addition, they are generally UL certified, so safety can be well guaranteed.
But what is the fastest hoverboard in the market? The Futuresaw Pro Edition is considered the fastest self-balancing scooter on the market now. Its speed can reach up to 12.5 miles per hour (MPH).
However, most people do not need the fastest one, choosing the speed that suits your needs is the most important. The research found that a speed of 10-12 MPH can provide the best riding experience. In addition, you have to consider factors such as safety and motor power. This article provides 8 best fast hoverboards that can give the best riding experience. You can choose from them according to your needs.
8 Fastest Hoverboards and Self Balancing Scooter in 2020
1. TOMOLOO Hoverboard with Bluetooth and LED Lights
The Tomoloo hoverboard is one of the finest and fastest hoverboards in the market right now. It is a good one if you want to have something powerful and unique which is also well in your budget.
This hoverboard got popularity because most people could afford it easily and there were no complaints when people used it in the long run. The hoverboard can go up to 12 mph which is a good speed considering the other fine qualities it has.
The most interesting aspect of this hoverboard is that it is one of the leading brands in the market yet it does not charge you the leading price. It is also a safe choice for people who are not sure how much they will use the hoverboard. Moreover, it has a brilliant quality in terms of the battery installed in it which powers the LED lights and the other functions of the board. The pros and cons of this product are below:
- It is a very lightweight product which you can carry around easily.
- The Tomoloo is UL certified so safety is not an issue no matter how high your speed is.
- It is a durable choice.
- Some of the other boards do go a bit higher in speed in the same price range.
2.Hoverboard Flash Self Balancing Wheel Electric Scooter
A hoverheart hoverboard is a good option for people who want to buy something the latest. It beats the old traditional hoverboards with its nice style and perfect design.
The item is made with anti-fire material and the chrome colors make it even safer as they do not catch any heat. It is also a very sturdy product that can carry up to 220 lbs easily. Some people wonder if the weight will affect the speed of the hoverboard and while in other products it does, it is not the case in this hoverboard.
The hoverboard can cover up to 10 miles at a speed of 10 mph which is very good considering that it only takes half the time to charge it. For those of you who like a modern touch in their hoverboards, you will not find any better fit. It is also a safe option for the new riders. The pros and cons are below:
- It is very sturdy and can carry large weights.
- The design of this hoverboard is new and is not copied from the other companies.
- It is a fast option and will get you to your destination quickly.
- It is a bit expensive considering the quality of the product.
3. Hoverboard 6.5″ Listed Self Balancing Wheel Electric Scooter
The Hoverstar hoverboard will fulfill all your needs because it is a product that is made to cater to the wants of the public. It is one of the strongest and fastest hoverboards in the market right now and no matter the terrain, the hoverboard always gives the rider a smooth journey. It also has a very safe design and even if you are a child, you will be able to balance it easily. The hoverboard can easily reach the speeds of 10 mph which is a good range.
This product has outperformed most of the products you will find on the market right now. The company has always produced products of the highest quality and even though that means that the prices are more, it does not affect the end-user because you will get a return for every penny. The Hoverstar also has excellent battery retention which makes it safer when you have to cover long distances. The pros and cons of this product are below:
- The hoverboard allows you to learn to ride in different modes and styles.
- It gets to the highest speed within minutes saving you a lot of time.
- The Bluetooth connection is very strong in this hoverboard.
- You will have to save up to buy this hoverboard because it is one of the more expensive products on the market.
4. Gyroor Warrior Hoverboard
If you are looking for a hoverboard that is small and compatible, the Gyroor Warrior is a good option for you. It is specially designed for kids and children who like to go out with their friends and have a good time.
Furthermore, it has a bigger sized 8.5 inches tires which are easy to handle on rough terrains when the rocky and bumpy tracks hit from the bottom. It is also hence a safer option as the hoverboard is good at balancing.
Moreover, it can go up to the speeds of 10 mph which is good for newcomers as well. The dual motors are a plus point because they help to charge the hoverboard quickly. The hoverboard is also one of the cheapest in the markets right now.
Furthermore, it is tech savvy with a built-in app that allows you to monitor the speed and the battery life of the board. The pros and cons of this hoverboard are below:
- It is a uniquely designed board which attracts kids and children.
- One of the cheapest products available in the market right now.
- It is quite safe for children who are learning to ride.
- It is not very durable so after vigorous use, it might start to lack in performance.
5. Hoverboard Two-Wheel Self Balancing Electric Scooter
A fabulous option for people who like fancy designs and like to add a little color to their life, the Hoverheart hoverboard is a good option for children and adults as it brings quality to the field.
The product is made with an anti-fire plastic material that is safer than any other material. No matter which speed you are riding at, the hoverboard will not get damaged and don’t hinder your performance.
The rider has complete control of the speed and although the hoverboard has shown a display of great speed, you can stop it from going faster just by shifting your body a little. This makes the item one of the easiest to use and especially if you are at a learning stage, there is nothing that will stop you. The pros and cons of the Hoverheart hoverboard are:
- The designs are very nice and are a complete change from what you can usually get in the market.
- It is a good choice for people who like to travel at high speeds.
- The weight is very less considering the motors that are in the interior of the board.
- It is not one of the most durable products in the market.
6. Hoverboard Two-Wheel Self Balancing Electric Scooter
This hoverboard is made with anti-fire material to make your journey as smooth as is possible. No matter which speed you are going there is no chance of friction getting to your hoverboard and damaging your pace.
This is one of the safest and fastest hoverboards that are available in the market. The hoverboard supports up to 180 lbs of weight which means that is very sturdy. The speed is also easily controlled by the rider. The front LED lights will brighten up your path in dark places making it easier for you to navigate.
The maximum speed which you can achieve with this hoverboard is 10 mph which is a lot considering the other items in the same price range. It is a good choice for people who want to learn balance. It is also safety certified with UL certification. Here are some pros and cons of this hoverboard that will help you make a better decision:
- It is one of the most durable hoverboards.
- The hoverboard is easy to learn and to use in the long term no matter your age.
- It is very uniquely designed and is one of the most stylish products in the market.
- The hoverboard is a bit heavier than the usual ones so carrying it around is a hassle.
7. Phaewo Bluetooth Hoverboard with LED Light
A hoverboard that offers you more than just a riding experience, this company has always tried to mix sports and fun games to allow users to have a more exciting experience.
The hoverboard flies at high speeds because the point is to give the customers an adrenaline rush. This item is most suitable for adults who know how to ride the hoverboard as it is more sophisticated.
It is easy to use as the company has employed the latest one-touch technology to make sure that users have more control over their ride. The item also goes up to speeds of 10 mph which is more than what you can get from the competitors. It is certified by UL so you do not have to worry about any safety problems when you are riding the hoverboard. The pros and cons which make this item unique are below:
- It is a self-balancing scooter which means that on rough terrains you will not face any problems.
- The hoverboard is durable and long-lasting.
- It is a new product on the market.
- It is a bit pricey considering the specifications.
8.Felimoda Self Balancing Hoverboards with LED Light and Carrying Case
The Felimoda Hoverboard is a stylish design item that is one of the fastest hoverboards in the market right now. It can go up to 10 mph and is also one of the best technology hoverboards. The design is new and exciting and for people who are looking for something long-lasting and durable, this is the right choice for them.
It is also light in weight so you will not have any problems carrying it around. The high intensity LED lights to make riding a safe option even at night when there are no other lights in the area. The pros and cons of this product are below:
- A durable and high-quality item.
- The design is very unique and stylish.
- It is a safe board that both kids and adults can use.
- It will take some time for the new users to get familiar with it.
Although there can only be one fastest hoverboard in the world. But before you make a decision, the least you can do is consider all the options. Read through them and evaluate the pros and cons seriously.
The top-range hoverboards have very little differences between them and you will not see any major changes when you first read about them. But factors such as price, the additional features, and the safety aspects need to be your top priority.