Looking for the best cheap hoverboards under $150 in 2019? To have a fun life, you need to have the equipment that is safe and will also fulfill all your dreams and wishes. Hoverboards are one such invention that allows you to have a good time with your friends without putting yourself in any unnecessary danger.
These products came to the market a while ago and since then they have been a huge success. Hoverboards run on electricity and are used for transportation purposes. You can get from one place to another on this item. There are no fuel costs or any other kind of costs after you buy this product.
If you are looking to buy a hoverboard, you must keep some things in mind. With all the brands that are available in the market right now, you can easily get confused. However, the few main factors which should govern your decision are the battery life, speed, LED lights, and the self-balancing properties of a hoverboard. Your individual needs might differ but overall these are some main things that every hoverboard should have. Below are the reviews of the 8 best hoverboards which you can buy under $150.
8 Best Cheap Hoverboards Under $150 in 2019 Reviews
1.Swagtron Swagboard Twist Hoverboard
One of the most user-friendly items to come to the market, the Swagtron Swagboard is a hoverboard that will help you every step of the way. It allows for quick and easy mounting by going upright and self-balancing.
For kids, this is a necessary feature as it takes them time to get used to the dynamics of a hoverboard. The item is certified and comes with proper strength and resistance. The hoverboard is crafted with strong ABS polymer that fulfills all the safety and security standards.
You do not have to worry about the board being overheated while you are riding it. It also does not drop the driver and is resistant to any crashes or other dangerous falls.
If you live in a hilly area with more slopes, then this hoverboard is the best fit for you as it can climb all slopes easily. The vibrant lights installed on the board also allows the passersby to quickly identify you. Like all other hoverboards, the pros and cons of this special item are:
- It has a long battery life that lasts for many hours of use.
- The material from which the hoverboard is made is strong and resistant to any damages.
- It is light in weight and easy to carry around.
- There are not many colors available in this model.
2. Hoverboard Self Balancing Wheel Electric Scooter
One of the most stylish products in the market, the hoverboard is a must have if you want to stand out from the crowd. The best thing about this product is that the design is not only eye-catching, but it also is very safe for people. The material used in the construction is anti-fire material which prevents the board from heating up quickly.
The hoverboard is electronic based meaning you just need to charge it and it will last you for many hours. It is also a sturdy item which will support even the tall and heavyweight people. It goes up to a really high speed but nothing which cannot be controlled by the rider.
The two front LED lights allow you to see clearly in the dark. The speed with which you get to your destination is very surprising and the miles covered by this hoverboard in one go are many.
It is certified by UL so safety is not a concern. The help manual included in the package makes the rider clear on any confusions he may have. The advantages and disadvantages of this item are:
- It is one of the fastest hoverboards in the market right now.
- The hoverboard is very sturdy.
- The overall package is much better than what you will get with other company products.
- Not as simple to use as the other hoverboards you might get in this range.
3. CHO Original Electric Smart Scooter Hoverboard
One of the slightly expensive hoverboards you will find in the market, the CHO Original electric smart hoverboard is worth every penny. It provides you with comfortable mobility that you can use to learn to ride the hoverboard. The features include a leaning standing motion system which you can control with your body. Thus, it makes it simpler to ride for people of all ages.
The smart double wheeled electric technology makes the item tilt for protection which has the self-balancing circuitry. This allows for greater control. Moreover, the electro-mechanical gyroscope gives greater speed without compromising on stability.
The dual-wheeled hoverboard ensures faster speeds, reaching up to 8 MPH. It can carry heavy people easily because of the powerful battery and in-built systems. The advantages and disadvantages of this hoverboard are:
- Can carry heavy people easily without compromising on balancing.
- It can go really fast if you know how to drive it properly.
- It is one of the highest quality products in the market right now.
- It is slightly more expensive than the products under $150.
4.CHO Electric Self Balancing Dual Motors Scooter Hoverboard
The CHO Company never fails to surprise us with its exceptional products. The hoverboard is UL certified. Furthermore, its quality charging as well as electrical performance meet all the industry standards.
The packages come with an original charger. The LED headlights provide a high intensity beam which is sufficient to provide you with safety at night. No matter where you have to go at any given time of the day, you will be able to get there with this hoverboard.
The hoverboard makes use of technology such as self-balance to help make it easier for beginners. It is quite easy and simple to learn how to maintain the balance. You can become a professional rider in just a few minutes.
The wireless connection given in the hoverboard allows you to listen to songs and have a grand time while you are riding with all ease. The pros and cons of the CHO hoverboard are:
- It is easy to use and learn no matter what age you are.
- It is a durable hoverboard that can carry people of all ages and sizes.
- One of the safest products in the market right now.
- The charging might take up to many hours at a time.
5. CHO Electric Smart Scooter Hoverboard
A safety Certified Hoverboard which will keep you safe at all times, the CHO hoverboard is a good one for kids and adults. You can charge this board in a few hours and it will last you for a long time. This is a special attraction for kids because it is aids the kids in their learning. The wheels also flash in a random pattern making commuting much more fun.
Also, it allows the rider to stand out. The wheels also act as signals during nighttime to protect you. To make it easier for beginners, the hoverboard includes a self-balancing technology. As a result, the hoverboard is quitter easy to maneuver and balance. The CHO hoverboard comes with many pros and cons which are:
- A safe option for beginners who want to learn to ride.
- You can use it over all terrains.
- The speed is much easier to control in this hoverboard than in the other available in the market.
- It is not as durable as the other items available in the market in this range.
6. NHT Electric Smart Self Balancing Scooter Hoverboard
A hoverboard that comes in many colors and is the best hoverboard under $150 on the basis of performance, the NHT electric smart scooter hoverboard is an excellent product. The 6.5″ Vacuum Tyres hit speeds of up to 7.5 MPH for up to 13 miles. The powerful dual 350W motors are an exception.
You can connect the board to your phone or any device which has Bluetooth and enjoy your ride by listening to your favorite music. The design of the board is also exceptional with the standard model having a superior aerodynamic design.
Moreover, it is available in various colors so, you can choose your favorite. The rubber tires provide for great traction on most surfaces. The manufacturers have tested the product for safety.
In addition, the product comes with a warranty so if there are any issues you can get them solved within days of usage. Like all hoverboards, this one has some advantages and disadvantages too.
- The variety in colors is a must-have feature that most hoverboards lack.
- It is good for kids and children who want to learn the art of balancing
- It is safer than most products in the market.
- The speed is not as great as of the other products.
7. CHO Electric Smart Self Balancing Scooter Hoverboard
A UL certified with the main purpose of providing safety and security while also letting the children have a fun time, the CHO Electric scooter comes with many great properties. It is easy to use and understand and even for the beginners, this product is a must-have. It also allows you to learn how to ride a hoverboard because of the self-balancing properties it has.
There is a charger included in the package hence you will not have to spend extra money on chargers. There is a built-in wireless speaker technology which allows you to connect the hoverboard to your phone and you can enjoy music while you ride to school every day.
The wheels have inbuilt flashlights which flash at night making anyone see your hoverboard from far away. In the day time, these wheels will make you the coolest kid on the block. Like all other hoverboards, this comes with certain advantages and disadvantages too which are:
- Self-balancing properties make it easier for use for kids and adults.
- It is made of strong durable material that will last you for many days to come.
- It is a stylish item which is unique in its appearance.
- It might take a few hours to charge the hoverboard fully.
8. GOTRAX Hoverfly ION LED Hoverboard
A self-balancing hoverboard that does not require even a rider to stay straight and go on its path, the GOTRAX Hoverfly hoverboard is exceptional when it comes to teaching kids how to ride a hoverboard. This item stays level on the ground at all times making it easier for the rider to stay afloat and balanced. There are dual motors fitted into this equipment making it more powerful than many of the others available in this range.
This allows the hoverboard to go up to 7 mph which is an exceptional amount. There are two LED lights fitted at the front which serve as headlights. No matter how dark it is, these lights will clear a path for you.
The wheels also have LED lights that flash every now and then. Anyone can spot you from far when you turn the wheel lights on. The hoverboard is certified and hence proven safe for riders of all ages. It does have some advantages and disadvantages which are:
- One of the most powerful batteries is installed in this hoverboard
- It has a very good speed which will help you get to your destination quickly
- The LED lights are brighter than most
- Slightly difficult to learn than the other hoverboards in its range
After reading these cheap hoverboards under $150 in 2019 reviews, you might have a clear idea about what it is that suits your needs the most. As you know, the prices of these hoverboards are nearly the same so you need to base your decision on all the other factors. We cannot choose one best product for you because all of them have advantages and disadvantages. Pick the one you like the most and then have fun riding it.