What is the Lamborghini hoverboard? After years of inspiration from the Italian sports car brand, Lamborghini has finally released its own official hoverboard. This is really great news.
The Lamborghini Hoverboard is a very popular self-balancing scooter. The factor that sets Lamborghini Hoverboard apart from its competitors is its particularly unique build and the ergonomic design of the body.
It offers a larger platform and responsive motors that can give you a very stable riding position. Lamborghini hoverboard also offers Bluetooth speaker and phone App to access your hoverboard’s settings. You can easily change the volume of the speaker and the name of your hoverboard.
In addition to its incomparable customer support department, Lamborghini was the first to receive UL2272 Certification with its UL Certified battery packs and equipment, deeming it safe for public use and consumption. Moreover, it follows a complete compliance policy and adheres to government rules and regulations.
Currently, it is also holding a monopolized position in the market as the forerunner retailer of hoverboards in the USA. Here we have the best Lamborghini hoverboard reviews available for you. You can choose the best one according to your needs and likes.
Is Lamborghini Hoverboard actually Made by Lamborghini?
Contrary to popular belief, the manufacturer of this board is not an Italian car mogul. Lamborghini as a car producing company is only associated with being a tractor company.
Thereby, gaining a competitive advantage over BMW by producing cars that grant its consumers an affluent social status. Indeed, to this date, the company has never manufactured hoverboards of any sort but let us see what the future holds in store.
The mystery behind the confusion is easily explainable. The exterior structure and traveling speed at which this board operates are analogous to that of the Car Tycoon.
Just like the cars, the hoverboards also travel at an astonishing velocity. Additionally, the physical appearance is that of an angular design that sparks a strong comparative association with the glamorous Italian sports cars that Lamborghini provides.
Lamborghini Hoverboard vs a Regular Hoverboard
There are significant differences between your regular, mainstream hoverboards and the Lamborghini.
Firstly, the average Joe hoverboard will have wheels beginning at the level of 6.5 inches, whereas the Lamborghini Hoverboard reviews possess 8-inch wheels. These add on to the adrenaline pumping experience by providing high traction and stopping power, even in snowy or rough conditions.
Furthermore, with its heightened rider stability, it can effortlessly conquer roads, gross, uneven surfaces or pavements of any sort. The larger the wheels, the more suitable the board is for outdoor use. On the other hand, smaller wheels are a better fit when it comes to indoor activities.
Secondly, it still is ahead of the weight carrying-game as it can accommodate weights of up to 120kg/265lb, while standard hoverboards still lag behind with weight limitations of 85-110kg. Only a few regular ones have recently begun shelling out for 120kg weight margins.
Thirdly, although some of the regular hoverboards have Bluetooth speakers, Lamborghini was the real pioneer that could connect to cellular devices.
Fourthly, Lamborghini has additional LED Lights on the cover of the two wheels and the entire deck. These multicolored lights can even be functional at night-time.
Fifth and the most essential feature is its battery life. Whereas up to 95% of basic hoverboards have been reported to have low-quality or faulty batteries, Lamborghini’s UL Certified battery pack has a pre-existing installation of overcharge protection.
Moreover, one can charge it safely over two-thousand times. Since it had been built with Samsung’s original powerful batteries. Therefore, it has a high charge and functioning time with zero explosion risks.
Lastly, the speed comparison is a significant part to highlight. Models that are 6.5” or around the same only travel at 8mph/12.8kph, but, Lamborghinis move at a speed of 10mph/16kph.
Best Lamborghini Hoverboard Reviews (Editor’s Choice)
1. Skque 8″ Lamborghini Hoverboard
The Skque hoverboard is one of the best Lamborghini Hoverboards. It features a really attractive design and 6.5 Inch, 8 Inch or 10-inch wheel. Its maximum weight capacity is 220 lbs(100 KG ) with the 44000mAh battery capacity. The Skque hoverboard is equipped with two 200w motors with a maximum speed of 6.2-7.4 MPH. The pretty good Bluetooth speakers let you enjoy music anytime, anywhere.
Skque hoverboard can be operated in a very narrow space. A smart balancing wheel make the rotation, acceleration and smooth breaking so easily. You just need to stand on it and step on, it will carry you to almost every possible place where you want to go.
- UL2272 Certified.
- Fire-resistant outer shell.
- Motherboard highly efficient at regulating voltage preventing overheating.
- Thick wiring prevents damage.
- Automatically turns off when the battery is fully charged.
- Strong Chassis.
- Powerful Bluetooth speakers.
- It only carries 100kg.
- Extremely pricey at $431.62+
2.Lamborghini Hoverboard, 8.5” Off-Road Hoverboard All Terrain
8.5” Off-Road Hoverboard All Terrain is the aesthetically awe-inspiring Lamborghini Hoverboard. It is one of the best looking hoverboards on the market. Its massive double size is 33% larger than most in the industry.
The aluminum 8.5″ alloy wheels look like the tires sports car. You can also find the iconic Lamborghini bull crest on aluminum fenders. It is especially available in different colors which include Orange, Black, Carbon fiber and Yellow.
When you step on, the self-balancing mode provides balance on its own. With a speed of 9.32mph, it covers 15-degree inclines, 9.32miles at full charge and requires 2.5 to 3.5 hours of charging.
Moreover, it’s powered by Double 400-Watt motors, double independent gyros, and 36V Lithium-Ion batteries and can carry people weighing 120kg. In addition, it offers Bluetooth speaker, UL2271 certified, led lights on the front and back.
Overall, this is a very good Lamborghini hoverboard especially if you love its unique design.
- UL 2272 and UL 2271 Certified.
- More foo- space.
- Rigid ride platform which allows sharp turning.
- All-season tires provide high traction, grass durability, water-resistance, and intense stopping power.
- Durable ABS body and chassis.
- Bluetooth-surround sounds and LED Lights (serves as turn signals).
- Built-in sensors automatically detect weight and adjust speed.
- Similarly, it also mimics a Lamborghini car engine’s sound and looks.
- Extremely heavy at 33 pounds.
- Long charging hours compared to others.
- Covers less incline degree
- Short battery life.
Other Great Hoverboards You Can Have a Try
1. Swagtron Swagboard ProT1
Swagtron is an especially decent brand with mid-range prices and mid to above-range products. One of which is the Swagtron Swagboard ProT1. In brief, it’s a self-balancing hoverboard with Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene casing (scratch-proof, fire-proof and unbreakable), aluminum-based wheels, rubber tires, and anti-slip rubber footpads.
Additionally, it’s able to carry up to 44lb – 220lb. It also uses a motor of 300-Watts, an incline range of up to 30-degrees, a maximum speed of 8mph for up to 12 miles and a rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery.
Basically, it has a lot of features including 2 riding modes, rubber bumpers, LED lights and battery indicators.
- UL2272 and UL2271 Certification
- Lightweight and portable at 22lb.
- Automatic self-balancing mode.
- Swagtron Patented Sentry Shield Aluminum alloy prevents the battery from overheating.
- The upgraded motor provides high gear stabilization at high speeds i.e. high control on decline and cruises.
- Impact-resistant and durable.
- Charging time less than an hour.
- Incombustible wheels, electric housing, and plastic on pads.
- Battery Management System inhibits over-currents, over-charging, over-voltage and the possibility of short-circuiting.
- User-friendly with Learning and Standard modes.
- Calibration is hard and takes time.
- Users report battery dies in less than 60 minutes.
- Not water-resistant so cannot be ridden in snow, rain or wet terrains.
- Compared to the old model speed limit was reduced from 10mph to 8mph.
- No Bluetooth speakers and smartphone integration feature provided.
- Plastic fenders easily damaged.
2. Swagtron Swagboard Vibe T580
This dual guider slide wheel self-balance is an affordable device that won’t break the bank and will satisfy you, simultaneously. Moreover, it is built with two motors powering up to 400W, acceleration speed capping at 7.5mph, incline climbing capacity of 30-degrees, 6.5-inch rubber tires, rimmed with aluminum, multi-level LED Motor indicators and weight carrying boundary of 100kg.
Unlike the T1 series, this series has three operating modes that activate in accordance with the user’s experience. It also comes with Bluetooth options and a working capacity of 8-miles per charge and each charge can take up to 90-100 minutes. It can withstand weights from 44-220lb.
- iOS and Android supported Swagtron Application.
- User-friendly with the secure 3-riding modes.
- Eco-friendly with zero-emission motors.
- Non-slip foot pedals.
- Easy to maneuver.
- The application allows mode change, battery levels indication, map accessing, speed manipulation and sensitivity.
- Lighter and easier to carry than T1 series at 20lb.
- Excellent customer support.
- UL2272 Certified.
- Durable casing.
- Patented SentryShield technology and Smart Battery Management.
- Minimal Charging time.
- It only covers 8 miles per charge.
- Compared to other boards on this list it is sluggish at 7.5mph.
- The charger pin needs to be handled carefully.
3. Razor Hovertrax 2.0 Hoverboard Self-Balancing Smart Scooter
When it comes to recreational entertainment, Razor is one of the biggest scooters manufacturers in America. One such product of theirs is the Razor Hovertracx 2.0 that comes in colors such as black, red, white, ocean blue and even a camouflage pattern.
The body includes a steel frame, wheels with fender bumper protection, 6.5-inch wheels, slip-proof rubber foot platforms, aluminum hubs, 36V Lithium-Ion Battery (LG cells), 350-Watt motors, as well as two strips of LED Lights that respond in lieu with the foot-controlled steering.
The specs especially include a one-hour battery life that takes about 1 to 2 hours to charge, this charge carries users of up to 220lb at the speed of 9mph. It also has installed two riding modes that assist with training and standard use.
- Ever-balance technology with gyroscope creates high equilibrium.
- Batteries are easily accessible and replaceable.
- Tilt sensors in the wheels provide added safety.
- Battery indicator and LED Lights increase awareness.
- Shatter-resistant body due to polymer use. Scratch-proof
- Smoothly attuned to your body and is responsive.
- UL2272 Certified
- Auto-leveling ability.
- Motor not as powerful as other hoverboards.
- Non-sturdy wheels hence not an ideal outdoor tool.
- Stability is sensitive.
- Not water-resistant, so using it in wet conditions may not be a good idea.
- Heavier at 27lb, in comparison to other hoverboards.
- Expensive purchase.
4. Skque X1/I Series
Indeed, this hoverboard is more commonly referred to as Nirvana on wheels considering how it has proven to have extremely high customer ratings. This sleek, black machine comes in three sizes i.e. 6.5 inches, 8 inches, and 10 inches.
Furthermore, it’s an automatic two-wheeled self-balancing scooter. With a motor of 700W and a battery capacity of 42000mAh, it can generally cover 20km of the landscape at 12km/h that takes only 1-2 hours to charge. It also comes with a smart balancing wheel, detailed guide and wall charger.
- Zero turning radiuses allow navigation in narrow spaces and sharp corners.
- It can carry a weight of 265lb.
- 360-degree turning feature.
- Two driver motors allow easy rotation, acceleration, turns, and smooth braking.
- UL 2272 Certified.
- Updated motherboard with gyro-sensors.
- Highly sturdy.
- Free shipping.
- Elastic foot cushions prevent falls.
- Wireless Bluetooth accessible, compatible with phones.
- Strong shell and improved chassis.
- Quick charging time.
- Very stable and conquers difficult landscapes.
- Excellent quality and has praise-worthy loudspeakers.
- Extremely luxurious purchase.
- LED Lights are present, but only in the front, not in the back.
- No valve stem extension adapter to pump air.
- Rubber foot mats do not cover the entire board.
- Heavyweight at 27 pounds.
- Not the fastest board in the market.
- The outer shell doesn’t protect the unit.
Shenzhen Tomoloo Technology Industrial Co. is a Chinese-owned manufacturing company that provides an extensive portfolio of Hoverboards.
- Each hoverboard is customizable.
- Diverse color range to choose from.
- CE, FCC, RoHS and UL2272 Certified.
- Batteries certified by UN38.3 and MSDS.
- Chargers certified by GS, UL2271, IEC Series, CE, CB, and SOSA.
- Installation of Bluetooth 4.0 (convenient technology pairing)
- Bluetooth comes with password encryption and automatic protection that is child-safe.
- Smartphone application controls steering sensitivity, speed and automatic timer for a shutdown.
- The design is advanced. (Appearance is patented)
- Adjustable speed options.
- Speed limit of 8mph/ 12km/h.
- State-of-the-art speaker and 4 LED systems + RGB Lights.
- Travel 19km on a single charge.
- Anti-explosion tires.
- Fire-resistant and waterproof.
- Only 1300 Watt motor.
- Long charging time as compared to other hoverboards.
6. GooplayerX1L8 8” Lamborghini
Gooplayer is made of inbuilt 2X350 Watt motors, 158-Watt batteries with the capacity of 4400mAh as well as LED Lights. Also, inside are gear stabilizers that allow for a maximum velocity of up to 13km/h and a range of 15 miles.
Moreover, it can hold up 220-pounds (minimum 20kg and maximum 120kg) of weight. The maximum climbing angle range is particularly 20-degrees, with a pivoting deck and 360-degree caster trucks.
In addition, other features include Bluetooth options, Rechargeable Lithium Batteries, a remote controller, an adapter charger, a bag to carry and a user manual.
- Water-resistance thus allows for use in rainy seasons. (Can be used in all seasons)
- Intelligent ride sensors.
- Gear stabilizers provide tight control and downhill traction.
- High-speed product.
- Minimal charging time of 1.5-2 hours.
- Led Lights allow for nighttime use.
- 100% explosion and fireproof.
- Large wheels (8-inches) and design promote high self-balancing abilities.
- Expensive ($319.00)
- Others can carry up to 265 pounds.
- Casing scratches easily.
Lamborghini hoverboard generally come with full coverage warranties, Bluetooth speakers, LED-lights, high traveling speeds, increased stability and durability, powerful motors, and aesthetically pleasing designs. Moreover, they have all passed the rigorous quality and safety standard tests (UL2272 UL2271) to provide the safest, albeit pricier gadgets in town.If you like the Lamborghini hoverboard, the Skque and 8.5-inch wheel off-road hoverboard with Bluetooth maybe the ideal choice for you.